I’m a software developer living in Boston, where I help build world-class iOS and augmented reality apps as a Senior Developer at Raizlabs (now Rightpoint). Before that, I was part of the Virtual Environment and Multimodal Interaction Laboratory, where I worked at the forefront of human-computer interaction and psychospatial research with VR and AR. I’m skilled with iOS, AR, VR, and computer vision.
- 🍕A Metal-powered Reaction-Diffusion simulator for iOS and macOS
- 📽️A full-stack video annotation solution for preserving and categorizing historical footage
- 🕶️Software and hardware that helps researchers use AR to study perception and aging
- 🚙A fully-immersive VR driving simulator for studying compensatory augmented reality, complete with a real car seat
- 🚏An iOS app that helps blind and low-vision people find bus stops with Bluetooth ranging
- 💡The next generation of smart lighting for iOS
- 🤖An occupancy grid vectorizer and visualizer for cleaning robots